Let us Help you Reach your Target Audience
See Us In Action
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- On July 15, 2019
With Prime Day set for today and tomorrow, a flurry of deals abound from Amazon and other retailers. We...
- amazon prime, back to school shopping, consumer shopping behavior, online shopping, prime day
- On July 9, 2019
Curious to understand how women view their workplace dynamics and career prospects, we fielded an in-depth survey with our...
- female mentors, representation, women in leadership roles, women in work
- On July 3, 2019
Prodege recently partnered with leading provider of entertainment news, Variety on research about the impact of legalized sports betting...
- live sports TV viewership, sports gambling, tv advertising, variety
- On June 24, 2019
Research has evolved remarkably when thinking back to when paper surveys took days for the results to be tabulated....
- ihut, mobile research, qualitative research, research trends
- On June 18, 2019
After our recent intriguing research on Americans’ views on the hot button issue of Climate Change, we wondered: how...
- climate change, global warming, global warming research
- On June 14, 2019
Inspired by our favorite subreddit, we posed industry superlative questions to our internal market research experts. Read on to...
- market research superlatives, mrx, mrx quotes, overused buzzwords
- On May 9, 2019
Parent of Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome and MyGiftCardsPlus adds InboxDollars.com to expand its total membership base beyond 100 million members...
- On October 25, 2018
U.S. Senator Bob Menendez holds a ten point lead over Republican Bob Hugin, 49%-39%, in a CBS News poll...
- On August 20, 2018
Prodege, LLC was named one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles for a 4th time, by the Los Angeles...
- August 7th - 8th
- Phoenix, AZ
The ProdegeMR team is looking forward to attending, and sponsoring, the Southwest Insights Association chapter event!
- October 22nd - 24th
- Orlando, FL
We can’t wait to attend the Corporate Researcher’s Conference as the Networking Reception Sponsor for the second year in a row!
- November 5th - 7th
- Las Vegas
We can’t wait to see you at TMRE this year! Let us know if you will be there.
“In the Moment” Shopper Satisfaction
A Big 5 Consulting firm wanted to capture in-store customer satisfaction feedback after shopping experiences for a major department store retailer.
- Access our 300,000 member-strong Mobile Panel Community
- Geofence over 300 stores across the U.S. to trigger a push notification to complete a short feedback survey immediately following a member’s shopping experience
Gaining Insights From “Ghost Shoppers”
Many retailers have a measurable proportion of their shoppers visit stores, but do not make purchases. Location based research allows for this valuable opportunity to be visible and actionable versus traditional means of receipt capture or recall.
- Tap into these “ghost shoppers” who browse your stores without purchasing
- Gain insights from their motivations and experiences to improve conversion at the moment of truth
Location Based Advertising Exposure
Help clients to gain valuable insights on advertising awareness, brand recall, and brand perceptions of location-based advertising.
Geofence specific outdoor advertising locations and measure key variables to gauge advertising effectiveness.
Competitive Customer Satisfaction Benchmarking
Client wanted to understand how competitive retailers compare on the same metrics gathered through in-store customer satisfaction insights. Conduct comparative analysis to determine strengths and weaknesses relative to key competitive retailers.
Conduct similar surveys using our responsive and engaged mobile panel community. Geofence key competitor stores and trigger a push notification to complete a short feedback survey immediately following the member’s shopping experience.
Retail Execution Tracking
Gather information on products out of stock, in-store displays,
in-store promotions, store cleanliness, checkout lines at peak shopping periods, and other valuable in-store insights.
Direct people to visit a retailer and take an action to provide valuable insights through image capture, audio feedback, and open-end responses. The data is immediately available via a custom survey reporting link.
Home Ethnography Research
Many consumer packaged goods manufacturers understand shopping activity, but have a limited understanding of the “how” and “why” behind purchases. They want a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of how consumers use products, when they do, and why they do it.
- Learn more about product usage through images, video testimonials and cooking methods
- Understand product applications combined with other ingredients to gain insights into potential line extensions to broaden market appeal for the brand