“In the Moment” Shopper Satisfaction
A Big 5 Consulting firm wanted to capture in-store customer satisfaction feedback after shopping experiences for a major department store retailer.
- Access our 300,000 member-strong Mobile Panel Community
- Geofence over 300 stores across the U.S. to trigger a push notification to complete a short feedback survey immediately following a member’s shopping experience
Gaining Insights From “Ghost Shoppers”
Many retailers have a measurable proportion of their shoppers visit stores, but do not make purchases. Location based research allows for this valuable opportunity to be visible and actionable versus traditional means of receipt capture or recall.
- Tap into these “ghost shoppers” who browse your stores without purchasing
- Gain insights from their motivations and experiences to improve conversion at the moment of truth
Location Based Advertising Exposure
Help clients to gain valuable insights on advertising awareness, brand recall, and brand perceptions of location-based advertising.
Geofence specific outdoor advertising locations and measure key variables to gauge advertising effectiveness.
Competitive Customer Satisfaction Benchmarking
Client wanted to understand how competitive retailers compare on the same metrics gathered through in-store customer satisfaction insights. Conduct comparative analysis to determine strengths and weaknesses relative to key competitive retailers.
Conduct similar surveys using our responsive and engaged mobile panel community. Geofence key competitor stores and trigger a push notification to complete a short feedback survey immediately following the member’s shopping experience.
Retail Execution Tracking
Gather information on products out of stock, in-store displays,
in-store promotions, store cleanliness, checkout lines at peak shopping periods, and other valuable in-store insights.
Direct people to visit a retailer and take an action to provide valuable insights through image capture, audio feedback, and open-end responses. The data is immediately available via a custom survey reporting link.
Home Ethnography Research
Many consumer packaged goods manufacturers understand shopping activity, but have a limited understanding of the “how” and “why” behind purchases. They want a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of how consumers use products, when they do, and why they do it.
- Learn more about product usage through images, video testimonials and cooking methods
- Understand product applications combined with other ingredients to gain insights into potential line extensions to broaden market appeal for the brand